Changing your mind – Timeline for Refund or Replacement for any reason
- When purchased online (a form of distance selling) from Reuseus Ltd*, if you change your mind for any reason, we will offer you a refund or replacement as preferred by you provided you inform** us that you want to cancel within 14 days of receiving the product (date product arrived at the postage address you provided on purchase).
- You then have another 14 days to return the product undamaged and in original product packaging (date you post it, not date we receive it) once you have informed us. Please print and complete our Order Cancellation Form and Returns Address Label
- Where a refund is requested, we will make the payment within 14 days of receiving the product (from date arrived at our return address, or if earlier, from date we receive proof you have sent the product back).
- Where a replacement is requested, we will try to post this out to you within 14 days of receiving the product (from date arrived at our return address, or if earlier, from date we receive proof you have sent the goods back). Where we do not have available stock we will inform you via email, or if no email provided, in writing within the same 14 days and agree a replacement timeframe or offer you a refund.
- Postage to our Returns address is paid by you when you simply change your mind. Please send product in original product packaging and, although not a requirement, we suggest you use original outer shipping packaging. Our outer shipping packaging fits under UK Royal Mail Large Letter sizing.
Short term right to reject – where our product is faulty, not as described or does not do what it’s supposed to do – Timeline for Refund or Replacement
When purchased from Reuseus Ltd*, you have 30 days (from date product arrived at the postage address you provided on purchase) to reject the product and request a refund or replacement, subject to us agreeing that the product is faulty, not as described or does not do what it’s supposed to do – please send evidence to email@example.com. We will then advise if we want the original product returned, if so, we will bear the postage costs incurred by you in returning a product which we have agreed is faulty, not as described or does not do what it’s supposed to do and as long as you provide us with documentary evidence supporting those postage costs prior to sending.
Timeline for Replacement only if our product is faulty
When purchased from Reuseus Ltd*, beyond the 30 day period and where the product is faulty, you have 6 months (from date product arrived at the postage address you provided on purchase) to reject the product and request a replacement, subject to us agreeing the product is faulty – please send evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Beyond the 6-month period and up to 6 years you can still return a faulty product but, in order to receive a replacement, we will request proof the product was faulty at time of purchase.
*Where purchased from a third party, please refer to that Retailer’s returns policy and engage with them as the trader.
**There is no requirement for how you should inform us but the burden of proof falls upon the consumer, therefore we advise you retain durable proof (for example, but not limited to, a photo/copy of the completed Order Cancellation Form or email to us at email@example.com) which we can ask for if there is a dispute regarding whether and when you informed us of your decision to cancel.
Other important points relevant for all above reasons for return
We will only provide a refund or replacement as described above to the person who originally bought the product.
All time periods quoted will be extended to the next working day if they end on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday. This includes all cancellation periods and the time limits for returning goods, providing refunds, etc.